1. Zeppelin E2 5b right arete of wall via slim groove with old PR. Difficult route finding at top.
2. Churnet Runners E4 6a * wall 3m left of arete. Bold moves from ledge via blade peg.
3. Black is Beautiful E4 6b ** Centre of black wall now has a technical and bold section out of context with the rest of the route. Superb. Photo.
4. Black Bastard E2 5c ** Wall with PR, Step left and up thin crack. Steep finish on right, PR.
5. Black Wall E1 5b ** Classic. Easy on left, step right and via holes, TR. Exit via groove on left. Direct start makes it E2.
6. While the Cat's Away E4 6a ** faint thin crackline slanting left, 2PRs. Finish direct. Superb.
7. Picking Blackheads E5 6a * Direct line from hollow in ground. Bold with just enough gear.