|Peak District||Chee Dale||Clwyd Limestone||S.Wales Sandstone||S.Wales Limestone||The Gower||Ban-Y-Gor|
1. Full Impact (6c) short and difficult test-piece taken direct. 3BRs.
2. Opening Impact (6b) another fingery excretes with good moves and a hard move low down.
3. Impaction (5) * a goo long route taking a short wall and blunt rib high up.
4. Sudden Impact (4) * the prominent arete with straightforward climbing throughout.
5. Impact Imminent (6b) * the wall right of the arete with good rock and moves taken direct past BRs.
6. No Evasion (5) Inconsequential arete on right with tricky start.
|Compact Wall Map|
|Over Yr Walls|
|Trevor Rocks Quarry|
|Trevor Rocks South|
|Trevor Rocks West|
|Independence Quarry Topo|