1. Cured (7c+) ** Superb climbing with desperate lower bulge. Requires long reach.
2. Statement of Ewes (7c+) breaks out right from Train to hell to finish up Cured
3. Train to hell (7c) ** Centre of lower bulge requires desperate fingery moves. Excellent above.
4. Line of Fire (E5 6a) * Fine bold climbing via undercuts and flakes to left. Sustained.
5. Bolt from the Blue (E6 6c) *** fingery arcing line to left, then back right to hard moves to gain crack.
6. Back in the Black (E6 6c) ** Harder left-hand finish via overhanging wall.
7. Elite Syncopation (8a) the direct start to reach Back in the Black.
8. Punishment of Luxury (E4 6b) ** Right-hand of two cracklines with steep and fingery start.
9. It's Yours (E5 6b) ** Left-hand crack exiting cave. Step left and up via scoop at top.
10. Project Centre of roofs