1. Where's the President's Brain (6b+) tricky start to thin crack.
2. Resist and Exist (6b) flake to easier upper wall.
3. Con-Demnation (6c) short and tricky bulge
4. El Loco (E4 6a) * Bold moves leftwards to flake. Easy flake. Difficult finish over bulge.
5. Highway (8a) ** very technical wall and bulge. Low in grade.
6. El Riconco (8a) ** Superb sustained line one small slopers and incuts.
7. Orgasmatron (7c+) ** Desperate start onto flakes, then sustained upper walls.
8. El Zapatistas (8b) Desperate all the way via a shallow scoop at 5m
9. The Rivals (7c) ** Impressive wall climbing on lower half, start right of bush. Easier above.
10. The Bandits (7c+) ** Direct and sustained wall climbing from small alcove with TR.
11. Binary Finary (8b) desperate moves through the overlap and up the wall above
12. Out of Body Experience (8a) * mean rightwards line across lip of overhang with crucial heel hook.