1. Extreme Ways (7c) ** After the roof of Dr Gonzo, follows the lip of the overlaps leftwards. Superb.
2. Project The impressive ivy roof and wall and prow above.
3. Misty Vision (E6 6b) ** Right-hand finish to the Fog via overlap.
4. The Fog (E6 6b) *** The striking thin crackline gives a classic, sustained pitch.
5. Gwennan (8a+) * the desperately fingery wall left again.
6. Fine Feathered Fink (7b+) * Fingery lower wall slightly rightwards, then up onto headwall.
6a. Ring Piece (7b) intense moves through lower overlaps and much easier above.
7. Sticky Toffee (6c+) * A boulder problem start and leftwards line up the compact wall.
8. Cured (7b+) ** very technical moves onto scooped upper wall.
9. Train to Hell (7c) ** very technical sequence into shallow scoop. Fingery!
10. Line of Fire (E5 6a) * the bold antithesis of nearby routes.
11. Bolt from the Blue (E6 6c) ** desperate moves past the bolt onto the upper face.
12. Back in the Black (7c) *** brilliant face climbing leftwards from Bolt.
13. Elite Syncopations (8a) ** the desperately fingery direct start.
14. Punishment of Luxury (E4 6b) ** powerful moves up the 'threaded' crackline.
15. It's Yours (7b+) * through roof and then leftwards onto the face.
The Sound and the Fury (8b) * the desperate overhang and wall to the left.