1. Cookie King (E4 6b) Difficult bouldery start via hanging scoop. Much easier above.
2. Jaspers (E4 6b) Another hard, powerful start to easing upper wall.
3. Kamikaze Clone (E4 6b) Exit cave rightwards, fingery, to easier upper wall.
4. Poor Old Harry Kiri (6c+) Direct and fingery line above cave to yew tree.
5. Cold Turkey (6c+) * Sustained and fingery wall gives more balanced pitch.
6. The Dinbren Sanction (E4 5c) Bold faint thin crack system with little gear.
7. Lullaby (7b) * Harder lower bulge to fingery face above.
8. Cubase (7b+) * a direct on Lullaby.
9. Dr Gonzo (E3 6a) Roof crack with TRs to easier face above.