1. Synapse Collapse (E3 5c) Right side of arete via white scoop high up.
2. In the Heat of the Day (E5 6b) Thin crack through overlap as direct start to Synapse Collapse.
3. The Wasp Factory (7b+) * Wall, overlap and thin finish to right.
4. Big Youth (HVS 5a) * The first steep crack right of the arete.
5. Thanks to Ellis Brigham (E2 6a) * The thinner, peg-scarred right-hand crack.
6. Lecherous Pig (E3 6a) * Direct above start of Ellis to technical yellow wall. Tree lower off.
7. Summer Solstice (E1 5b) last crackline on wall.
8. German for Art Historians HVS 5b Pleasant thin crack on right wall of descent.
9. Sugar Hiccup (E2 5c) * Wall right of crack.
10. Five O'clock Shadow VS 4c corner crack.
11. Arm Worms (E4 6a) Awkward crack right of arete.
12 Quick Flash (7a) * Fine technical face to right with.
13. Loosing Grasp (E2 5b) the crack to the left of the rowan tree.
Wonderwall (7a) short crinkly wall to the right.
14. Wood Treatment (E3 5c) Awkward little wall behind tree, TR.
15. Nit Nurse (E1 5b) Short bulge left of rightwards ramp.
16. Astrola (VS 4b) Direct line to whitebeam tree. Poor protection.
17. The Scutters (E2 5b) Wall via groove above hand-sized pockets.
18. The Stukas (E3 5c) Wall to ring bolt, then crack on left.
19. Fighting Spirit (E4 6a) * Direct above ring bolt via second BR.
20. Combat Zone (E3 5c) * A little gem. Wall above flake, then left and up, TRs.
21. Evil Woman (E3 5c) Corner, shattered bulge and overlap above flake.
22. Mustang Sally (E5 6c) Very technical wall to right after hollow start
23. Ripping Yarns (E2 6a) The wall and flake on the right-hand edge of the wall.