|Peak District||Chee Dale||Clwyd Limestone||S.Wales Sandstone||S.Wales Limestone||The Gower||Ban-Y-Gor|
Please note there is a voluntary bird ban on this section of cliff due to nesting Peregrine Flacons. This lasts from 15th February until 15th July
These are the walls at the far end of the escarpment and are identified by the DM graffiti at their base. There are two sectors and are described from left to right beginning with the 'DM' walls.
1. Co-ed in the Coed (5) short steep wall and pleasant slabby groove above
2. Maevanwy (6a+) short wall and shallow scoop leading to a pleasant black face with a hard finish
3. Ogre in the Ogof (5) straightforward and pleasantly sustained climbing to a bulge finish.
4. Scratching the Surface (5) starts via a shallow groove above the graffiti and continues via a small overlap and easy finish
5. Sgrech yr Hebog (5+) * the next shallow groove right of the graffiti leads to the break. Easier above.
6. Raptor Rap (5+) shares the start but climbs the shallow groove just right of the same lower-off
7. Merlin Magic (5) the vague arete to the right with a high first bolt. Easier above the ledge
8. Cwm Buy a Thrill (5+) short rib, small overlap and short steep wall.
9. The Last Llath (5) again pleasant via a shallow groove to a blunt upper rib. Care in the central section needed
10. The Full Nine Llaths (5) to the right via a short wall and right-hand side of prominent arete.
11. Dim Parcio (4) * the left-hand side of the face to the right finishing via a rib.
12. Welsh Fargo (5) * the scoop and wall to the right finishing on a flake above a bush
13. Slow, Araf, Slow (6a) the wall to the right crossing a flake to an easy finish
|Compact Wall Map|
|Over yr Walls|
|Trevor Rocks Quarry|
|Trevor Rocks South|
|Trevor Rocks West|
|Independence Quarry Topo|